Ready, Aim, and Propel your Mole right into the Laughing Black Hole!
Players must successfully launch a mole into the Black Hole target using a see-saw platform. Each level may present a different amount of moles to be used, as well as the type of moles and the order in which they are to be used. Each level will present different obstacles, terrain and objects that will challenge the user in obtaining the goal. The difficulty of the levels will progress with each level completion.
The secondary goal of the game is to score as much bonus points as possible. Bonus points are added for any mole being hit by an obstacle, for making obstacles fall or explode and destroy nearby objects, for using less moles than available to complete the level, and also for the time spent. Bonuses are lost if level is not completed.
The game has predefined levels which the user can select from. In each level the game ends if one of the following occurs:
- Level is completed when any mole reaches wormhole from the entry side.
- Level is failed when the user has spent all available moles, and no one of them reached wormhole.
Test your memory skills with Zula's Memory Match game! Memory Match is a game to remember and match pictures behind the wall.
- This is a 2 level game
- User has to guess the picture position and match with the same. Once matched, the found pair will be removed from deck. The user has up to 2 minutes to match all the images. If able to complete in 2 minutes, the user will wins the level. Otherwise, the level is lost and the user has to play the same level again.
- From main menu, the user can navigate to About and Help screens by selecting from the application bar. The About screen displays information about the developer contact details and application version information. The Help screen displays instructions on how to play the game.
- This application is supported in portrait mode only.
- This application will make sounds for every match found or not found as well as when the user loses or wins the level.
Discover lots of interesting facts with Zula's Multopedia! The Multopedia allows a user to:
- Browse words in alphabetical order and jump to a particular word by tapping on alphabet
- Navigate to a details page where user can see a thumbnail image of the word and a description, by simply selecting a word
- Tap on thumbnail image to play a video
- Tap on audio button in application bar to play an audio description about the word
- Navigate from main menu to the "About" screen by selecting "About" in the application bar. The "About" screen displays information about the developer contact details and application version information.
This application is supported in both portrait and landscape modes.
Go on wacky fun-filled adventures with The Zula Patrol! Watch 26 episodes of The Zula Patrol as they save the universe and battle nefarious villians!